Introduction BFP High-Tech Bundle Cleaner
The BFP-System is the latest innovation in the field of tube cleaning activities. This is a 100% hydrostatic way of cleaning pipes internally. You shoot special projectiles through the pipes with 130 litres of water/minute. As a result, the projectile can be shot quickly through the pipe and carry a lot of dirt with it. By rinsing the water, you ensure that all loose pieces and other soiling are rinsed along. The BFP-System is therefore recommended above all else if the best results are to be achieved.
Advantages Hydrostatic Cleaning
Hydrostatic cleaning is a very effective method to clean pipe bundles. In particular the BFP-System, which can shoot through all projectiles. This ensures a wide range of application areas. The system can be used for all kinds of pollution, from light algae to heavy lime scale. In addition, these are the other big advantages:
- Speed. Time savings in projectile cleaning is enormous. You can shoot pipes of various lengths within seconds. With 2 persons you can clean about 1000 pipes per hour under the right conditions. That's faster than any method.
- Cost reduction. Projectiles are relatively inexpensive and can be reused, so the cost per cleaning is much less than, for example, with high pressure. In addition, only one extra gun or system is needed to shoot through the projectiles. These are also for rent.
- Safety. Projectiles are shot at low pressure. This is not only safer for the operators, but also for the installation itself. Pipes are not exposed to high pressures internally, such as high pressure cleaning of +500 bar or more.
- Water consumption. Projectiles shoot through the pipe within seconds. So there is almost no water used to clean a pipe. Maybe a few liters per pipe, to rinse it clean.
The BFP-System can be used almost everywhere, some industries are:
- Oil & Gas
- Energy Sector (Nuclear power plants a.o.)
- Reverse Osmosis Plants
- Maritime (Offshore a.o.)
Technical Specifications BFP System
||Electric 10HP (7.5kW) / Diesel 15HP
||Electric CE / ARBO (VA) / NEN3140
||380V - 12 Amps / 480V 13 Amps
||132 Liter/Minute / 28 BAR
||Minimum 132 Liter/Minute / 2 BAR
|Water hose Supply:
||38 mm diameter / 15.2 meters long
|Water hose(s) Output:
||19 mm diameter / 15.2 meters long
||132 x 81 x 46 (length x width x height)
|Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight!
||272 KG (600 lbs)
Scope of delivery
Different BFP Systems are available. Think for example of various electric (& diesel) versions. In addition, you can choose whether you want a system with 1 or 2 hose holders. This ultimately means how many guns can be put on it. And how many people can work with the system at the same time.
You're not getting out, are you? Then use our live experts on the chat at the bottom right. They will be happy to help you choose a set based on your preferences and activities.
Or call us directly through the contact form.