Introduction BioSpray-10 System
BioSpray is a revolutionary system in the field of disinfection and disinfection in various applications and areas. The system uses a unique combination of an alcohol acting agent and CO2 propulsion.
CO2 Propulsion System
Biospray-10 uses a 5KG CO2 tank which is pushed into the unit. The pressure of the CO2 converts the system into forward force to spray the agent. This eliminates the need for electricity or compressed air. This is not only extra safe, but also ensures that the system is completely wireless. As a result, the Biospray-10 can be used almost anywhere and can be driven easily.
Deployment of Biospray Systems
Biospray systems can be used almost everywhere where disinfection or sanitization is required. Also thanks to the durable stainless steel 316 design of the Biospray-10, this unit is most often used on location at (larger) production companies or hospitals. Some examples for applications are:
- (large) production halls, rooms and equipment (both food and non-food).
- Hospitals and laboratories.
- Offices and/or meeting rooms.
- Gym equipment and/or changing rooms.
- School desks, chairs and/or classrooms.
Advantages / Specifications BioSpray-10
The BioSpray-10 system offers many advantages in the field of disinfection and disinfection:
- Small and compact system, easy to move and use.
- Uses CO2 as propulsion, extremely quiet and no cord/cables needed.
- BioSpray D2 as a primary means - read all the benefits here.
- CE, ARBO (VA) certified and approved.
- Design consists entirely of stainless steel 316!
- 6.5 meter spray hose.
- Fine spray gives large contact area - saves up to 50% in time.
Combination BioSpray-10 + BioSpray D2
The BioSpray-10 device is part of a two-part system. The other part is BioSpray D2. This is the disinfectant/disinfection agent that comes with the BioSpray. It is based on Isopropyl Alcohol, an excellent disinfectant with a volatile property. Because it works on Alcohol, it is naturally flammable. However, you use CO2 as propellant, this is a natural refrigerant. Because of this unique cooperation, the fire risk for BioSpray D2 is neutralized.
Extra Service Goodway Benelux
When you purchase your BioSpray-10 system, you can choose to get an extra training + demonstration of the system, this can be selected at the top of the price. The costs are €299,95 for 1 hour (incl. travel costs and delivery of your own system).
In addition, our experts are also happy to help you with other issues and/or information.
Contact us via the website chat, by mail or by phone.