BioSpray-D2 is a powerful disinfectant for both food and non-food surfaces. Because it is based on Isopropyl Alcohol, it is extremely volatile and evaporates very quickly. This means that it is no longer necessary to wipe or rinse the product after use. This not only saves a lot of time and money, but also reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
Specifications / Benefits BioSpray-D2
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on non-food surfaces within 10 seconds.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria on food surfaces within 60 seconds.
- BioSpray-D2 offers the possibility to clean, sanitization and disinfection in one.
- Fast-drying - removes residual moisture - evaporates within 60 seconds.
- Requires no wipe (Eliminates cross-contamination risk from soiled rags/towels)
- Remains active for up to 48 hours after application.
- Perfect for water sensitive equipment - is non-corrosive.
- Is a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant
- Provides no stains or spillage on: skin, plastics, metals, glass or various substances.
BioSpray-D2 is administered via the BioSpray system. Through the CO2 propulsion system, the flammability of the alcohol solution is neutralized and a very fine spray is developed. This allows the product to reach almost anywhere (between each crack and opening).
After administration of BioSpray-D2 a reaction is created almost immediately. The surface is disinfected within 10-60 seconds and after 5 minutes (depending on the surface). Within 60 seconds after administration, the product also evaporates by itself. This makes it also suitable for water sensitive systems. BioSpray-D2 remains active for up to 48 hours after application.
BioSpray-D2 has the following certificates:
- Recently added to EPA list of disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. (EPA# 73232-1)
- E.P.A. registration number: 73232-1-83022
- NSF registration number: #126509
- Certified Kosher and Pareve for use all year round.
BioSpray-D2 is an effective disinfectant against the following viruses, on hard non-porous surfaces:
- Influenza A H1N1
- Hepatitis B Virus
If you are looking for advice on disinfection or disinfection, you can always contact us via [email protected] or +31 (0)183 216 170. With the right information we can guide you in making the right choices!