Quick-Shot Projectile Cleaning System
The QS-300 system is specially designed to quickly, effectively and safely clean large numbers of tubes within, for example, a (surface) condenser. The QS-300 ''Quickshot'' is mainly used on energy/thermal power plants with large tube bundles. The QS-300 uses a unique combination of compressed air and water. The ratio is 90/10, or 90% compressed air and 10% water. The water is used to flush away any loosened deposits in the tube and to pre-rinse the tube, before the projectile is shot through.
The QS-300 propels specially designed projectiles through the tubes, depending on the type of pollution and other factors the correct type is chosen. The QS-300 has a range for internal tube diameters from 12,6 to 31,8 mm.
QS-300 devices are also available for project-based renting, for more information click on this link.
Applications within the industry
The QS-300 is especially interesting for the following systems/installations:
Advantages Projectile Cleaning:
- Speed. Time savings in projectile cleaning is enormous. You can shoot tubes of various lengths within seconds. With 2 operators you can clean about 1000 tubes/hour under the right conditions. That's faster than any method.
- Cost reduction. Projectiles are relatively inexpensive and can be reused, so the cost per cleaning is much less than, for example, with high pressure.
- Safety. Projectiles are shot at low pressure. This is not only safer for the operators, but also for the installation itself. Tubes are not exposed to high pressures internally, such as high pressure cleaning of +500 bar or more.
- Water consumption. Projectiles shoot through the tubes within seconds. So there is almost no water used to clean a tube individually.
||90% pressurized air / 10% water
|Applicable for tube inner diameters:
||12,6 - 31,8 millimeter (I.D.)
|Applicable for type projectiles:
||Tube Scrubbers & Coil Brushes
||CE - ARBO/VA - Compressed Air Standards
||Minimum 6 BAR - high airflow (diesel compressor is recommended)
||48 x 37 x 14 (length x width x height) - 2 KG
|Scope of supply:
||QS-300 + 3 meter water- and airhose
Why invest in a Goodway system?
Goodway has been the market leader in innovative cleaning and maintenance equipment for over 50 years. Over the years, the products have become increasingly better and tailored to the wishes of the customer. Goodway equipment focuses on quality and service. As a result, we do not need focus on being the cheapest. Below you will find a number of arguments/USP's (unique selling points):
- Goodway systems are an investment that will last for a longer period of time. With proper maintenance of the system(s), they can last for years.
- Goodway offers a worldwide service network, so you can get service and/or spare parts for your device(s) anytime, anywhere.
- Goodway offers high-quality equipment that makes cleaning and maintenance work faster, smoother and safer.
- Goodway devices are often multi-purpose, allowing you to clean and maintain different systems/installations with the same equipment!
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!