RAM-PRO Rotary Tube Cleaning System
The RAM-PRO is one of the most widely used tube cleaning systems in the world. This is due to a number of factors, including performance, but also the overall (compact) design. Especially in the maritime world, this system is frequently used, because it fits (easily) in almost every engine room. It is also a simple and affordable tube cleaner. The system has a fixed speed of 862,5 RPM, also known as the best speed for internal cleaning of tubes. The RAM-PRO has a Quick-Connect coupling system, which allows flexible shafts to be coupled to the system at incredible speed (<5 seconds!).
Mechanical cleaning is one of the easiest and fastest methods to clean a tube bundle. Because the system works at low pressure, internal damage to the tubes is virtually impossible. Furthermore, the equipment is very safe, as the only rotating part is the brush. The RAM-PRO is therefore an ideal device, especially for the starter to be able to clean tubes quickly, effectively and professionally. In any industry!
Applications within the HVAC
The RAM-PRO is especially interesting for the following systems/installations:
Think of systems from well-known suppliers and manufacturers, such as: Trane, York, Carrier, McQuay etc.
||0,25 HP (115V) / 0,50 HP (230V)
||CE / ARBO (VA) / NEN3140
||862,5 RPM (fixed speed)
||Minimum 2 BAR at 7,5 liters/minute
|Dimensions (cm) + Weight:
||51 x 23 x 41 (length x width x height) - 15,8 KG (35 lbs)
Biggest advantages RAM-PRO
- Compact and lightweight (35 lbs) - easy to carry and less than 1/2 the weight of other tube cleaners. Ideal for tight engine rooms.
- Standard equipped with a (patented) quick connect shaft manifold. This allows the operator to connect the shaft within seconds to the tube cleaning system.
- Standard equipped with an upgraded chain drive system, which boosts the reliability of the system and allows for peak on-site performance - no more slipped belts or equipment down time.
- Designed for rugged environments - motor assembly is connected with vibration isolators to help tolerate bumps and jolts.
- Sturdy roll cage - protects equipment at job sites and during transport.
- Shafts and brushes can rotate both directions instantly due to the bi-directional footpedal.
- Most used rotary tube cleaning system in the maritime industry.
Because the system has a two-sided foot pedal, it is also possible to rotate bi-directional. This means that the brush can rotate both clock- and counterclockwise in the tube. This has a positive effect on the cleaning effect and also (slightly) speeds up the cleaning. You can choose the direction of rotation by simply pressing the foot pedal (left or right).
In the videos below you can see how our customers use the RAM-PRO for their systems/applications:
Why invest in a Goodway system?
Goodway has been the market leader in innovative cleaning and maintenance equipment for over 50 years. Over the years, the products have become increasingly better and tailored to the wishes of the customer. Goodway equipment focuses on quality and service. As a result, we do not need focus on being the cheapest. Below you will find a number of arguments/USP's (unique selling points):
- Goodway systems are an investment that will last for a longer period of time. With proper maintenance of the system(s), they can last for years.
- Goodway offers a worldwide service network, so you can get service and/or spare parts for your device(s) anytime, anywhere.
- Goodway offers high-quality equipment that makes cleaning and maintenance work faster, smoother and safer.
- Goodway devices are often multi-purpose, allowing you to clean and maintain different systems/installations with the same equipment!
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!