The TFC-JR is a compact device that can be used, for example, to descale cooling towers or box coolers with special chemicals. This makes it possible for bacteria, among other things, to attach less quickly and give them a chance to grow further. In addition, scalingis bad for the heat transfer of the systems. Minimizing this is therefore extremely important.
Combination TFC-JR & CC-400HF
The TFC-JR is a compact device designed to apply chemicals to various surfaces and systems. This effective rinsing and removal can be carried out perfectly with the CC-400HF system. This is a high flow unit at low pressure, which cleans the surface with 30 bar. Because of the low pressure, no fins or other fragile componants can be broken or damaged.
- 230V-50Hz or 115V-60Hz
- Output flow: 4.15 litres/minute (1.1 GPM)
- Output pressure: 13.8 BAR (200 PSI)
- Electrical Plug: 6.5 meter (20ft)
- Including siphon suction hose for chemicals
- Fully chemical-resistant parts and housing
Scope of delivery TFC-JR
The TFC-JR system is supplied with the following parts and accessories:
- 7.6 meters chemical resistant hose (25ft)
- Spray gun
- 3x 90 centimetre lances (36'')
- 3 different nozzles
- 1x 45 degree spray adapter
CC-400 Rinse-off system is supplied separately.
(See related products on the right).