What is Pneumatic Cleaning?
When large pipe bundles, e.g. in power plants, open and have to be cleaned, this equipment is used. Because it is a quick, easy and inexpensive way of cleaning. That is why it is also a popular cleaning process for end customers.
You shoot (custom-made) projectiles on a low pressure basis through the pipes to clean them internally.
This works on a mix basis of 90% air and 10% water. Unlike the Hydrostatic way, where it's 100% water pressure.
Due to the air pressure, the projectiles are pushed through the pipes at lightning speed and take all the pollution with them. This results in a super fast cleaning process. Regardless of pipe length.
Because this method is mainly based on low pressure and involves little water consumption, it is a (very) interesting method of cleaning. Take a look at the benefits below:
- (Very) low water consumption - less than 1/2 litre per pipe.
- Safe method - low pressure/return protection.
- (Very) cost efficient in combination with reusable projectiles.
- Compact - Gun and Scrubbers fit easily in a box.
Areas of application
This system can be used in almost every industry, here are some examples where the system is already operational:
- Energy & Gas - Favorite at power plants.
- Maritime / Offshore.
- Miscellaneous Industries - Used by construction companies.