Goodway Benelux BV, having its registered office at Leemansstraat 15, 4251 LD Werkendam, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
You can always contact us for further questions or comments. Our contact details are:
- +31 183 216170
- [email protected]
- Leemansstraat 15
- 4251 LD - Werkendam
- The Netherlands
Personal data that we process
Goodway Benelux processes your personal data by using our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent information about children from being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us via [email protected] and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Goodway Benelux processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Goodway Benelux analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Goodway Benelux also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Goodway Benelux does not take automated decisions on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee of Goodway Benelux) in between.
How long we retain personal data
Goodway Benelux does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data > Storage period > Reason
Personal data > Storage period > Reason
Address > Storage period > Reason And
so on > Storage period > Reason
Sharing personal data with third parties
Goodway Benelux only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser settings.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Goodway Benelux and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data treatying of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Goodway Benelux would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Goodway Benelux takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your information is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected] Goodway Benelux has taken the following measures to secure your personal information:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.