Cleaning and Drying of Tubes
The JL-5030 Jetload Cleaning Package has been specially developed to shoot oversized foam pig projectiles through tubes, pipes and hoses. The JL-5030 unit uses only compressed air. Shoot projectiles through tubes in seconds to clean and/or dry them.
The JL-5030 cleaning package can be used for a very diverse number of applications. Below you can find some examples:
- Removal of (residual) product in production lines of food processes.
- Removal of left over fluids/deposits after internal tube cleaning of a heat exchanger.
- Removal of other particles in tubes or pipes during production processes.
For tubes, pipes or hoses up to 25,4 mm I.D. you can use the speed-load function on the back of the JL-5030 device. The speed-load function allows for rapid reloading of foam pig projectiles. When using this function, there is no need to manually insert the foam pigs into the tubes.
Larger projectiles for 25,4 mm+ diameters must be inserted manually.
- Can be used for internal diameters 4,8 - 51 millimeters.
- Delivery in case including different nozzles.
- Lightweight device, easy to use.
- Air Requirements: 5-6 BAR with adequate volume/minute.
- Dimensions (case): 46 x 41 x 14 centimeters (length x width x height).
- Weight JL-5030 device: 0,8 KG.
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!