Compact Duct Cleaner (CDC-system)
The CDC set is the newest and best complete cleaning package from Goodway Benelux. Not only is this the most effective way to clean air ducts, it is also the most user-friendly system available.
Because you are fully in control of the cleaning and have the convenience of various features, such as a remote control, you can easily perform channel cleaning work with 1 person. In addition, the package offers everything you need during cleaning. Both a tool for physical cleaning and a vacuum cleaner to actually remove the loosened deposits from the duct.
Please note this product is of a separate product line of Goodway Benelux. It is therefore not an original product of Goodway™.
Features of the CDC package
The CDC set has a number of features, which are unprecedented in air duct cleaning.
- The duct cleaning machine (blue system) is controlled by means of a remote control. So you can decide yourself what the cleaning speed should be and which side the brush rotates (left/right).
- The red shaft has a diameter of 50 millimetres. Loosened deposits are vacuumed through the hose. So you connect the vacuum cleaner to the hose. This ensures that there is dust extraction directly at the brushing point. So you do not need to connect an external vacuum. In addition, vacuuming directly at the brush tip offers the best possible cleaning effect.
- The brushes allow you to clean ducts of 150 - 850 millimetres with 4 different brushes! Regardless of the type of ducting; oval, circular or rectangular.
Why the CDC Set?
Cleaning air ducts is often a challenge, this is due to different aspects; different diameters, different lengths, which vacuum is needed, etc.
With the CDC set you have a complete system, which is fully ready-to-go for all kinds of air duct cleaning. This way you can easily clean air ducts with 1 operator. This is because you do not need an extra operator to switch the machine on and off or operate the external vacuum.
Through the remote control, you can directly change the duct cleaning machine settings from any position. In addition, during cleaning the vacuum is already working at full pace, because it runs through the same hose and extracts directly at the brush tip.
Scope of delivery
When you order a CDC system, you will receive a complete package for cleaning. Below you can see all parts of the package that are included:
- Air duct cleaning system with remote control. (4 speed positions & left-right rotation)
- Flexible shaft red with vacuuming option (10,7 meters long / 50 mm diameter)
- Flexible shaft black without vacuuming option (10,7 meters long / 20 mm diameter)
- 1x FPDB/150-250 Brush (for air ducts 150-250 mm / regardless of type)
- 1x FPDB/250-400 Brush (for air ducts 250-400 mm / regardless of type)
- 1x Industrial Vacuum, Wet-Dry (3 motors / 155 litres/second flow)
Optional: also add a camera inspection system to the package.
Air Duct Cleaning System Specifications
The air duct cleaning system is the foundation of the CDC system. This is a light, yet powerful system that is very universal in use. Below you will find the most important specifications.
- Dimensions: 50 x 36,5 x 35,5 cm (length x width x height)
- Weight: 14 KG (28lbs)
- Power supply: 120/220V, 50/60Hz - 7,0 Ampere
- Motor speed: 4 different configurations, 0-1750 rpm
- Operable with remote control or buttons on the system
CDC-C or CDC-NC
You can order the CDC package including vacuum cleaner (CDC-C) or without a vacuum cleaner (CDC-NC). If you already have a powerful vacuum cleaner, we always advise you to try it first. The red flexible shaft has a simple coupling piece (approx. 50 mm) that fits on almost any suction hose.