Vacuuming dust and water deposits
The GWB-VAC-3M is a powerful industrial wet and dry vacuum cleaner. Equipped with 3x 1100W motors that can be used separately from each other, this is an ideal system for almost any application. At Goodway Benelux we mainly use this system for 2 applications:
- Extraction of loose, (fine) dust during boiler tube cleaning.
- Extraction of loose dust during air duct cleaning.
This industrial wet and dry vacuum cleaner has 3 powerful motors. When these are all switched on, an air flow rate of 155 litres/second is created at a negative pressure of 270 mbar. This is more than sufficient for extracting loose dust deposits. Directly vacuuming loosened deposits leads to a better cleaning result and a simpler/easier cleaning process for the end user.
- 3x 1100W motors (230V, 50Hz)
- Negative pressure: 270 mbar
- Airflow: 155 litres/second (when using 3 motors at the same time)
- Tank volume: 60 liters (tiltable and equipped with a drain hose for liquids)
- Tank material: stainless steel
- Cable length: 8 meters
- Weight: 38 KG
- Noise Level: (IEC 704/1) 77 dBA
- Dimensions: 55 x 50 x 92 cm
- Suction hose: ø 40 mm
- Includes: various mouthpieces and accessories.
A cotton filter is standard included with the GWB-VAC-3M wet and dry vacuum cleaner. This is sufficient for regular air duct cleaning. This filter can also be easily cleaned after a while.
However, when this industrial vacuum cleaner is used for the extraction of loose (fine) deposits (for example, during the cleaning of boiler fire tubes), the experts at Goodway Benelux recommend using an additional nylon filter. These filters have a higher filter capacity which leads to easier capture of deposits and a better protection of the system. 1 filter is sufficient, you can easily clean it after a while.
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!