TFC-JR Cooling Tower Cleaning System
The TFC-JR system is specifically designed for service companies and contractors who perform services (cleaning and maintenance) for wet, open cooling towers. The system is compact, innovative and easy to use. With the TFC-JR you can very easily apply a chemical cleaning agent to various parts of the cooling tower. After a while, you can easily rinse/spray off the parts by using the CC-400 low-pressure cleaning system. (sold separately)
Applications for open cooling towers
The TFC-JR is especially interesting to use for the following parts of a cooling tower:
- Air intake louvers
- Drift separators
Think of towers/systems from well-known suppliers and manufacturers, such as: Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), EVAPCO, Kelvion etc.
Low pressure cleaning - in combination with the CC-400HF
The TFC-JR system is very interesting for both service companies/contractors and end customers. Cleaning of the air intake louvers and drift separators is a very important part of your cooling tower maintenance program. Cleaning unsightly scale and other deposits not only makes the tower look better but also removes hiding places for dangerous bacteria, like Legionella. Thus cleaning of these parts brings a positive effect of the efficiency and overall hygiene of the cooling tower. By combining the TFC-JR with the CC-400HF low pressure cleaning system, you get the best of both worlds.
The system is easy-to-use and requires almost no training. The procedure for cleaning and/or descaling the above and other parts can be performed as described below:
- Connect the suction hose with the chemical cleaning agent Scalebreak-GEL.
- Connect the spray hose to the TFC-JR, then attach the spray gun, lances and nozzles.
- Spray the Scalebreak-GEL over the part(s) and let it dwell.
- After some time, use the CC-400HF in combination with a ''turbo-nozzle'' to rinse/clean off the application/part.
- The CC-400HF works by combining low pressure (30 bar) and a high water flow (12 lpm) - this means the chance of damages is strongly reduced to almost zero.
- Repeat process until correct cleanliness level is reached.
Specifications TFC-JR Cooling Tower Cleaning System
||Open, wet cooling towers
|Advised chemical cleaning agent:
||14 BAR (200 PSI)
|Waterflow in liters/minute:
||4,2 liter/minute (1,1 GPM)
||CE / ARBO (VA) / NEN3140
||6,5 meter (20')
||Heavy-duty, chemical resistant components
|Input of cleaning agent:
||Siphon hose to attach to the 20 liter (5 gal) chemical container
|Dimensions (cm) + weight:
||60 x 25 x 30 (length x width X height) - 16,0 KG (35 lbs)
|Combination for correct cleaning:
||Combine with the CC-400HF system incl. turbo nozzle
Why invest in a Goodway system?
Goodway has been the market leader in innovative cleaning and maintenance equipment for over 50 years. Over the years, the products have become increasingly better and tailored to the wishes of the customer. Goodway equipment focuses on quality and service. As a result, we do not need focus on being the cheapest. Below you will find a number of arguments/USP's (unique selling points):
- Goodway systems are an investment that will last for a longer period of time. With proper maintenance of the system(s), they can last for years.
- Goodway offers a worldwide service network, so you can get service and/or spare parts for your device(s) anytime, anywhere.
- Goodway offers high-quality equipment that makes cleaning and maintenance work faster, smoother and safer.
- Goodway devices are often multi-purpose, allowing you to clean and maintain different systems/installations with the same equipment!
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!