GDS-100 descaling pump system up to 3600 litres
The Goodway GDS-100 is a powerful descaling pump system designed to circulate volumes of up to 3600 litres. The system is mainly used to clean and descale medium-sized installations, such as heat exchangers, by means of a CIP (clean-in-place) procedure. This system is used in various industries to clean and descale all kinds of heat exchangers.
Applications and usage
The GDS-100 descaling pump system is mainly used to clean and descale medium-sized installations (heat exchangers). Common deposits such as limescale, rust and biological deposits can be easily removed by using Goodway's Scalebreak-MP industrial descaler. Examples of installations that can be cleaned with the GDS-100 are:
Think of systems from well-known suppliers and manufacturers, such as: Trane, York, SWEP, Carrier, Multistack, McQuay etc.
With most cleaning technologies it is necessary to partially or completely disassemble the plate heat exchanger. Especially when disassembling plates, this can take quite some time and cause further complications such as leakages due to plates being reassembled incorrectly after the cleaning procedure.
In most cases, a preventive CIP cleaning and maintenance program can offer a great solution. CIP basically means that the plate heat exchangers require as little disassembly as possible, before the cleaning can start. The system can remain on site and the plate pack can also stay compressed. Read the full blog about cleaning-in-place here (reading time approx. 5 minutes)
The Goodway GDS-100 descaling pump system has been developed to clean and descale heat exchangers as effectively and efficiently as possible. The system is therefore equipped with various useful features, such as:
- Large 1-1/2” x 7,6 meter hoses with locking camlock fittings and isolation valves for ease of use, safety, and high performance.
- Y strainer and bypass valve functions increase performance by catching particulates for easy disposal, and to offer variable flow to match specific applications.
- Two pressure gauges offer simple performance feedback indicators, while built-in check valves offer safety against liquid flood back, should there be power loss.
- Polyethylene, 190 liter acid resistant tank
- 1-1/2'' magnetically driven pump with flow rate of 360 litres/minute
- Max. head pressure of 15,5 meters
- Can be used for volumes of up to 3600 litres
- Includes two pressure gauges, check valves, bypass, and more
- Motor power of 1 HP
- Maximum temperature resistance up to 50°C
- Water resistance IP55 certified
- Dimensions 170 x 80 x 90 centimeters (length x width x height)
- Weight 100 KG (200 lbs)
Scope of supply GDS-100
The following accessories are included with a purchase of a GDS-100 system:
- 1x GDS-100 descaling pump system
- 2x 7,6 meter circulation hoses (1-1/2'' - 38mm) incl. camlock couplings