Black flexible shafts for dry applications
Goodway's black flexible shafts are specifically designed for applications without the use of water. This is always in combination with a tube cleaning system and brushes or heavy-duty cleaning tools. In addition, these types of flexible shafts are among the strongest variants Goodway supplies. This makes them ideally suited for heavy-duty cleaning activities.
Black flexible shafts are available in different lengths and diameters. This is because there are many different types of tubes that need to be cleaned. Almost every boiler/production line has a different diameter and length. Therefore, it is important to select the right type of flexible shaft.
Applications within the industry
Droge, flexibele assen worden vooral ingezet voor de volgende systemen/applicaties:
In the videos below you can see how our customers use dry flexible shafts for their systems/applications:
Specifications flexible shafts
Goodway flexible shafts are market leaders in various industries based on quality and durability, below are a few specifications:
- Abrasion resistant casing - long life
- Unique strain relief system - reduces unwanted breakage
- Galvanized steel core - unmatched performance
- Standard equipped with heat resistant outer layer up to 149°C (300°F)
- Designed for heavy-duty cleaning activities
What are the differences between flexible shafts?
For all internal diameters up to 25 millimeters, the GTC-704G is advised. Above 25 millimeters, we recommend the GTC-721G. To select the correct length, we recommend always taking some extra length on top of the tube length. You need this extra length for the distance from the tube cleaning system to the tube plate.
||Outer diameter flexible shaft:
||19,0 mm O.D.
||25,0 mm O.D.
|Length flexible shaft:
||Indication Article code:
|5,2 meter (17 ft)
|7,6 meter (25 ft)
|10,7 meter (35 ft)
|15,2 meter (50 ft)
Why invest in a Goodway system?
Goodway has been the market leader in innovative cleaning and maintenance equipment for over 50 years. Over the years, the products have become increasingly better and tailored to the wishes of the customer. Goodway equipment focuses on quality and service. As a result, we do not need focus on being the cheapest. Below you will find a number of arguments/USP's (unique selling points):
- Goodway systems are an investment that will last for a longer period of time. With proper maintenance of the system(s), they can last for years.
- Goodway offers a worldwide service network, so you can get service and/or spare parts for your device(s) anytime, anywhere.
- Goodway offers high-quality equipment that makes cleaning and maintenance work faster, smoother and safer.
- Goodway devices are often multi-purpose, allowing you to clean and maintain different systems/installations with the same equipment!
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!