Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+31 183 216 170 [email protected]
Flexible Shafts (Wet Cleaning)
Goodway Flexible Shafts are widely used for various cleanings within Tube Cleaning. Think of cleaning heat exchangers, Chillers, Condensers and other cooling/heating systems. The blue colour stands for water rinsing.
Flexible Shafts Goodway (Blue)
Goodway's blue flexible shafts are used worldwide (in combination with) Tube cleaning machines and brushes to internally clean the tubes of cooling- and heating technical systems. Think of systems such as chillers, condensers and more. The blue casing color stands for internal water flushing, where water is required.
In addition, various types of shafts are available, here the variables are the length and outer diameter (O.D.) of the flexible shaft itself. This is because there are many different types of tubes that need to be cleaned. Almost every condenser / chiller has a different tube diameter and -length. That is why it is important to select the correct type of flexible shaft.
Applications within the HVAC/industry
Flexible shafts are mostly used for the following systems/installations:
- Watercooled condensers/chillers.
- Process heat-exchangers (often found within the petrochemical/process industry).
- Tubes of an Air fin cooler.
- Evaporator tubes of Aircooled Chillers.
Think of systems from well-known suppliers and manufacturers, such as: Trane, York, Carrier, McQuay etc.
Specifications flexible shafts
Goodway flexible shafts are market leaders in various industries based on quality and durability, below are a few specifications:
- Abrasion resistant casing - long life
- Unique strain relief system - reduces unwanted breakage
- Galvanized steel core - unmatched performance
- Available in threaded and Quick-Connect couplings
- Perfect for use with your Goodway Tube Cleaning System!
What are some of the differences?
Various flexible shafts are available, the difference is in the diameter and length of the flexible shaft itself. For example, a heat exchanger with an internal tube diameter of 15,0 millimeters needs a flexible shaft of 13,0 millimeters (GTC-703) so that everything fits correctly. The same applies to the length; the flexible shaft must always be slightly longer than the entire tube length. Since you also have to connect it to your tube cleaning system.
|Type Shaft:||Outer Diameter Shaft:|
|GTC-701||6,4 mm O.D.|
|GTC-702||9,5 mm O.D.|
|GTC-703||13,0 mm O.D.|
|GTC-704||14,3 mm O.D.|
|GTC-720||19,0 mm O.D.|
|Length Flexible Shaft:||Indication Article code:|
|3,6 metres (12 ft)||GTC-""-12|
|5,2 metres (17 ft)||GTC-""-17|
|7,6 metres (25 ft)||GTC-""-25|
|10,7 metres (35 ft)||GTC-""-35|
|13,7 metres (45 ft)||GTC-""-45|
|15,2 metres (50 ft)||GTC-""-50|
Why invest in a Goodway system?
Goodway has been the market leader in innovative cleaning and maintenance equipment for over 50 years. Over the years, the products have become increasingly better and tailored to the wishes of the customer. Goodway equipment focuses on quality and service. As a result, we do not need focus on being the cheapest. Below you will find a number of arguments/USP's (unique selling points):
- Goodway systems are an investment that will last for a longer period of time. With proper maintenance of the system(s), they can last for years.
- Goodway offers a worldwide service network, so you can get service and/or spare parts for your device(s) anytime, anywhere.
- Goodway offers high-quality equipment that makes cleaning and maintenance work faster, smoother and safer.
- Goodway devices are often multi-purpose, allowing you to clean and maintain different systems/installations with the same equipment!
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!
Let us help!
Read or write a review
|Galvanized Steel Core - High Quality|
|Choice between Thread and Quick-Connect|
|Quickly attached to a Tube Cleaning machine|
|Durable nylon outer layer|
|Works with all Tube Cleaning machines|
|Can be used only with water|