Air driven drill system with internal water flush
The PSM-500 drilling system is designed to clean straight tubes quickly and effectively. If these tubes are blocked, it is of course also possible to drill them open. The PSM-500 system is compact and easy to use, which makes the system very interesting for cleaning systems with smaller diameter tubes.
The system has a range from 4,8 to 25,4 millimeters (internal diameter of the tube)
Cleaning tubes with a small diameter (<10 mm) is often very difficult. If the tubes are also blocked, it becomes even more difficult to get them open. In these cases it is often necessary to drill, the PSM-500 has been developed precisely for this purpose. The system is often used for smaller, industrial systems with tubes such as: heat exchangers and oil coolers.
The PSM-500 powers special rods that feed water through, cooling the drill head or brush while also immediately flushing away the loosened deposits. 2 types of rods can be supplied: either a rod with a threaded connection which can be used with special tools and brushes. Or a rod with a standard fixed drill head, which can be used for drilling only.
- In the following video you can see, how one of our customers uses the PSM-500 drilling system to drill open completely blocked tubes. (CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO)
||2/3 HP (0,5 kW) - depending on air pressure and volume
||CE / ARBO (VA)
||Minimum 3,5 BAR - 0,3 m3/min air
Maximum 6 BAR - 0,5 m3/min air
||Minimum: 2 BAR - Maximum: 7 BAR
|Included hoses specifications:
||1x airhose and 1x waterhose (both 4,6 meters)
|Dimensions + Weight:
||285 mm long - 2,5 KG
Why invest in a Goodway system?
Goodway has been the market leader in innovative cleaning and maintenance equipment for over 50 years. Over the years, the products have become increasingly better and tailored to the wishes of the customer. Goodway equipment focuses on quality and service. As a result, we do not need focus on being the cheapest. Below you will find a number of arguments/USP's (unique selling points):
- Goodway systems are an investment that will last for a longer period of time. With proper maintenance of the system(s), they can last for years.
- Goodway offers a worldwide service network, so you can get service and/or spare parts for your device(s) anytime, anywhere.
- Goodway offers high-quality equipment that makes cleaning and maintenance work faster, smoother and safer.
- Goodway devices are often multi-purpose, allowing you to clean and maintain different systems/installations with the same equipment!
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!