Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+31 183 216 170 [email protected]
CBSE Stainless Steel Projectiles
Stainless steel projectiles are used for the removal of medium to hard deposits in (stainless steel) tube bundles. The CBSE projectiles can be deployed bi-directionally. The ability to load in the tube, regardless of orientation, saves time.
Cleaning stainless steel tubes with projectiles
Goodway CBSE projectiles have been specially developed to clean stainless steel tubes. These special types of projectiles are equipped with a unique combination of polyethylene and stainless steel parts. On the front and back, polyethylene scrubbers are used to wipe, while the stainless steel bristles in the middle do the ''hard work'' of scraping the deposits. They effectively provide twice the cleaning power through a unique combination of aggressive brushing and wiping actions.
Furthermore is it possible to load these projectiles into the tube from both sides, regardless of orientation. This saves time, because the operator no longer has to check which side should be loaded in the tube first (especially when the projectiles are fouled). The use of these types of projectiles thus leads to an even shorter downtime.
The CBSE stainless steel projectiles are used in various industries. Almost always when cleaning a stainless steel tube bundle. In addition, these types of projectiles have been developed to remove medium to hard type of deposits, such as:
- Limescale (calcium carbonate)
Note: with extreme limescale deposits, it may be possible that a 2-step cleaning has to be carried out. In this case, an undersized projectile is first shot through the tube to remove the first layer of the deposit. A second, oversized projectile is then shot through, to scrape off the left over deposits on the tube wall.
Specifications CBSE Stainless Steel Projectiles
|Range tube inner diameter:||Approx. 15,75 - 30,0 millimeter|
|Material of the projectile:||Polyethylene and stainless steel|
|Compatibility propulsion systems:||Only the BFP Big Shot|
|Reusability:||5-7 times depending on various factors|
|Coding:||Product code on the projectile|
Advantages of projectile tube cleaning
Cleaning and maintenance with projectiles can offer many advantages over traditional methods. Take a look at the biggest advantages below:
- Speed. Time saving in projectile cleaning is the biggest advantage. Tubes can be shot through with projectiles within seconds, regardless of their length. With 2 operators you can clean approximately 750/1000 tubes per hour depending on the right conditions. That's faster than any method available. Projectile tube cleaning allows for an overal shorter downtime.
- Cost reduction. Projectiles are relatively inexpensive and can be reused, so the cost per cleaning is much less than, for example, with high pressure. In addition, the risk of damage to the tubes is virtually nil. This excludes future costs for replacement or repair.
- Safety. Projectiles are shot at low pressure. This is not only safer for the operators, but also for the system itself. Tubes are not exposed to high pressures internally, as with high pressure cleaning.
- Water consumption. Projectiles are shot through the tubes within seconds. The actual water consumption per tube being cleaned is therefore very low compared to alternative cleaning methods.
Goodway CBSE projectiles work best when they are slightly oversized relative to the tube internal diameter. It is therefore important to select the correct size. The experts at Goodway Benelux are happy to help you with this. They can quickly indicate which type of projectile is best suitable for your job.
Click on this link to get in touch with our customer service.
Let us help!
Read or write a review