Inspecting Tubes Internally
This endoscope system is specifically designed to perform a fast, efficient and accurate inspection of tubes. Think of the following installations:
Advantages of an Inspection
The benefits of an internal tube inspection are endless. Firstly, it provides additional insight with regard to the current state/situation. For example, an inspection prior to the cleaning activities can give an indication of: degree of contamination, leaks and/or condition of the tubes.
Based on this information, one can make a decision, which cleaning method will best suit this situation. This ensures that the cleaning result will be as good as possible from the first time. In addition, an alternative method can be used if the condition of the tubes does not allow for a specific type of cleaning.
Specifications Endoscope System +
The endoscope system + fits perfectly with both mechanical- and projectile cleaning. In addition, this endoscope system has a number of features, allowing for even better inspections.
- Deployable from internal tube diameter 11,5 millimeters.
- 307,200 pixel CMOS image sensor and 3.5" color monitor - sharp, detailed display.
- Audio recording - record notes for later playback.
- 6 high intensity LEDs - bright illumination.
- Flexible body - can get through curves and corners.
- 53° field of view - wide viewing angle.
- 90° angled mirror adapter - side view possible.
- Waterproof & shockproof probe and optics - designed for industrial use.
- Compact flash/SD memory card - immediate recording and storage of footage.
- Transfer via mini USB 1.1 - fast and easy transfer to PC.
- Focal Distance: 20mm - 70mm.
- Minimum Radius: 50.8 millimeters - (2").
- Image Format: JPEG, 720x640 (still), MPG (video).
- Operating Temperature: -17.5 to 50 Celsius / 0 to 122F.
- Screen: 3.5" diagonal.
- Weight: 1 KG (3 meters) - 2.75 KG (9.1 meters).
Scope of Delivery
The endoscope system + comes in a compact and impact-resistant case.
Why invest in a Goodway system?
Goodway has been the market leader in innovative cleaning and maintenance equipment for over 50 years. Over the years, the products have become increasingly better and tailored to the wishes of the customer. Goodway equipment focuses on quality and service. As a result, we do not need focus on being the cheapest. Below you will find a number of arguments/USP's (unique selling points):
- Goodway systems are an investment that will last for a longer period of time. With proper maintenance of the system(s), they can last for years.
- Goodway offers a worldwide service network, so you can get service and/or spare parts for your device(s) anytime, anywhere.
- Goodway offers high-quality equipment that makes cleaning and maintenance work faster, smoother and safer.
- Goodway devices are often multi-purpose, allowing you to clean and maintain different systems/installations with the same equipment!
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!