Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+31 183 216 170 [email protected]
RAM-PRO-XL Tube Cleaner
The RAM-PRO-XL is an advanced device developed to clean the tubes of water-cooled chillers. The system has a variable speed and unique system to further increase the quality of the cleaning.
Advanced tube cleaner
The Goodway RAM-PRO-XL tube cleaning system is an advanced device, developed to quickly and effectively clean the tubes of water-cooled chillers. The RAM-PRO-XL device has a variable speed between 0-900 revolutions/minute, so that it can be precisely adjusted to the application. In addition, the system has the patented tube-guard technology; special tablets are mixed with the flushing water for an extra cleaning effect, and also to protect tubes against corrosion and oxidation.
Applications and usage
The RAM-PRO-XL tube cleaning system is designed to remove light to medium type deposits from chiller tubes. Think of: algae, sludge, mud and biological fouling (biofilm). The system can be used to clean tubes between 7 and 28 millimeters. The RAM-PRO-XL is especially interesting for the following systems/installations:
Think of systems from well-known suppliers and manufacturers, such as: Trane, York, Carrier, McQuay etc.
The RAM-PRO-XL system has been developed to clean heat exchanger tubes as effectively and efficiently as possible. The system is therefore equipped with various useful features, such as:
- Variable speed between 0-900 revolutions/minute.
- Integrated tube-guard technology removes bacteria, obliterates dirt buildup, and protects tubes from corrosion and oxidation.
- Sturdy roll cage - protects equipment on job sites and during transport.
- Fitted as standard with a (patented) quick coupling manifold. This allows the operator to connect the flexible shaft to the tube cleaning system within seconds.
- Fitted as standard with an improved chain drive system, which increases system reliability and enables continuous peak performance on site - no more slipping belts or equipment downtime.
- Flexible shafts and brushes can rotate in either direction thanks to the bi-directional foot switch.
- Motor power: 0,5 HP
- The 230V model works at both 50 and 60 Hz
- Tube-guard technology for extra cleaning effect and protection against corrosion and oxidation
- Speed: 0-900 revolutions/minute (adjustable)
- Direction of rotation: bi-directional
- Water requirements: minimum 2 bar at 7,5 litres/minute
- Dimensions: 66 x 23 x 51 centimeters (length x width x height)
- Weight: 25 KG (55 lbs)
Let us help!
The RAM-PRO-XL is an ideal machine to safely clean heat exchanger tubes. At our location, safety and speed are paramount. This also includes the quality of the materials we have to work with.
We have been using our 2 RAM-PRO-XL systems for preventive tube cleaning jobs at our customers sites for a number of years. The devices are easy to use and deliver good results.
We use the RAM-PRO-XL device with accessories for the general tube cleaning of our smaller shell & tube heat exchangers. The high speed rotation of the brush together with the low pressure water flush ensures a safe and effective cleaning for our operators and the equipment itself.