Easy and quick ventilation duct cleaning
Power drill shafts are simple, economical and compact. Because of this, these types of flexible shafts are also the most commonly used by individuals, contractors and service companies. The power drill shafts have a nylon outer layer that you can hold while working. Within the outer layer is a steel core that rotates. You can rotate the core by using a (light) drill.
Goodway Benelux offers 3 types of power drill shafts. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Below is a brief list of what they can be used for.
- Ecoflex Shaft = this is the best-selling type of shaft. This shaft is perfect for round ventilation ducts with an internal diameter of 100 to 200 millimeters. (Virtually all homes and apartments)
- Flexible Power Drill Shaft = This is the best shaft in terms of quality. It has a thicker core and can therefore handle larger diameters up to 600 millimeters. Perfect for companies that also clean larger ventilation ducts. In addition, this type of shaft has an allans key connection, which makes it possible to rotate bi-directionally.
- Ecoflex Compact = this shaft is specifically designed for tight and flat ducts. There is only 1 brush available of 140 millimeters. If you need to clean flat and or very tight ducts, this shaft is the right choice for you.
To simplify the process for companies who want to use power drill shafts, we have put together complete ventilation cleaning sets. These sets contain all the products needed to clean ventilation ducts. These include:
- Power drill shafts incl. brushes.
- Dust extraction fan incl. filter.
- Foam plugs to seal duct openings during cleaning.
- (Optional) combi-deals where you can add inspection camera's and/or flow meters.
These complete ventilation cleaning sets can be found here.
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!