Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+31 183 216 170 [email protected]
Cooling Tower Cleaning Package
This complete cleaning package has been developed to clean the packaging/fill and air intake louvers of open and closed loop cooling towers. Clean safely and effectively by using innovative low pressure cleaning equipment.
Open cooling tower cleaning
The cooling tower cleaning package has been developed to remove various types of deposits from fill/packaging and air inlet louvers of mainly open, but also closed loop cooling towers. These parts are often sensitive to deposit build-up such as scaling. Scale formation can have several adverse effects on the cooling tower as well as the entire cooling system. Even with good water treatment, the air inlet louvers can still become contaminated. Also in cross-flow (open) cooling towers, the outer part of the fill/packaging is more prone to early stage deposit build-up.
The cooling tower cleaning package is mainly used for cleaning various types of open cooling towers. Think of systems from well-known suppliers and manufacturers, such as: Baltimore Aircoil Company (BAC), EVAPCO, Kelvion etc.
Scope of delivery
The cooling tower cleaning package consists of the following products and accessories:
- 1x TFC-JR chemical applicator
- 1x CC-400HF low pressure sprayer
- 1x Turbo nozzle for CC-400HF
- 4x Scalebreak-Gel (4x 20 liter drums)
- 1x Neutralizing powder (25 KG)
- 1x Foam-Clear defoamer (4 liter)
Using the equipment
The cooling tower cleaning package contains 2 cleaning devices and a few products that together ensure that (among other things) scale deposits can be removed quickly, effectively and safely. Without additional safety risks for the operator or cooling tower.
- Apply Scalebreak-Gel to the fill/packaging and/or air inlet louvers using the TFC-JR. Scalebreak-Gel has a high viscosity, which allows it to adhere better and easier to the surface area.
- Let Scalebreak-Gel soak in and then rinse it off with the CC-400HF and (if necessary) the turbo nozzle. The CC-400HF sprays water at 30 BAR, 12 liters/minute. This makes it virtually impossible to damage the fragile fill/packaging and air inlet louvers.
- Repeat the above process until the desired cleaning result is achieved.
- If the pH value has increased after applying Scalebreak-Gel, you can use neutralizing powder to raise the pH level and bring it back to its original value.
- In case of foam formation, you can use Foam-Clear defoamer.
- In most cases, the impact of Scalebreak-Gel will be minimal on the pH value, due to the total water volume.
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service to discuss the possibilities and options. You can of course always chat with our employees by starting the chat function at the bottom right of your screen!
Let us help!
Read or write a review